- Members' Library: we have a large library of books and magazines on all facets of beads, beading and jewellery making
- Regular newsletters – Connect and branch newsletters for Melbourne and Geelong
- Monthly Meetings (except January)
- Workshops at monthly meetings
- Regular members' exhibitions
- Entry to members' only competitions
- Demonstrations at various venues
- International teaching programme
- Members' only
- Members' only Bead Retreat
- Exchange of ideas
- Networking Australia-wide and overseas
- Everyone is welcome, we are a friendly group.
The membership year runs from:
1st July to 30th June.
The 2016/2017 year renewals and new membership will be available online from 1st June 2016.
Due to increases in postage and overall administrative costs, membership rates have increased minimally.
The following rates only apply to people with Australian Postal addresses.
There is a one-off joining fee of $15 that is added to your membership in the first year.
- Adult membership - $55.00 Renewal (full year)
- Associate membership for under 15 years - $40.00 Renewal (full year)
From 1st January the BSV offers a pro-rata 6 month membership, only available to new members, valid from January to June. Full year membership fees apply after that.
You can apply for a full year of membership benefits, which includes all workshop and competition opportunities, discounts, plus the Connect magazines.
International members are welcome, however further fees apply to cover postage costs of the Connect magazine.
For 2016/2017 the additional postage fees are as follows:
New Zealand + $20.00
Asia Pacific + $20.00
United States + $30.00
United Kingdom + $30.00
New member fees for 2016/2017 will be as follows:
United States $100.00
United Kingdom $100.00
New Zealand $ 90.00
(These prices listed include the new member $15 joining fee).
International costs are higher due to an increase in postage. If your country is not listed, please contact us for a price.